Organization members include business and educational institutions such as employment platforms, nanny agencies, college and trade schools, nanny educators, and other childcare service providers.
Membership is valid for one year, starting on the date the membership dues are paid. Organization Membership includes:
- Use of the US Nanny Association logo on business websites and marketing materials.
- Business name, logo, and website link on the US Nanny Association's Partner webpage.
- Get a welcome announcement in the monthly e-newsletter that includes the business name and logo.
- Get a free ad on the US Nanny Association social media pages.
- Teach educational webinars as a subject matter expert which are promoted on social media and then housed in our digital library.
- Promote major industry events on the US Nanny Association Events page with a link to the registration page.
- Contribute branded, high impact resources to the digital library.
- Contribute unpublished, original content articles for publication by the US Nanny Association news page with a link to your business.